No.20 KIDBROOKE. Built by W.G.Bagnall Ltd No.2043 in 1917 with 6"x 9" cylinders and weighing 5 1/4 tons for the Air Board,
It was delivered instead to Marske-by-the-Sea Aerodrome at Middlesborough for use by the contractor J.Gerrard & Son. Sold as Government
Surplus in 1920, it passed through the hands of several contractors until 1928 when purchased by the Oakley Slate Quarries at Blaenau Ffestiniog, where it stayed until sold for preservation in 1961.
It was finally restored by 2000 and came to Yaxham in April 2004.